come follow, with me

What a great start to the Come Follow Me 2020 program! I am thoroughly impressed with the thoughtfulness and preparation that has taken place for us to have such an inspired program to follow. As I have reflected on my goals for the new year I've noticed that they are very similar to the ones I made for myself last year. 

They are: 
1. grow more deeply in my faith 
2. be a more active family and community member
3. be more present to those around me 
4. use social media for good intentional purposes
5. *** NEW ONE *** live and share the gospel in plain and simple ways to my child 

I really felt like I had accomplished a lot within the past year to "check" these goals off. But as I pondered what I wanted to do better with this next year, I realized these goals need to be continuous and ever-growing upon. So I thought, how can I deepen my intentions to these goals? 

Heavenly Father was NOT shy in how he thought I could grow in these areas. He was actually very direct and clear in what he wanted me to do. I needed to use my ability to use social media, the gospel, and my testimony to grow within ALL of my goal areas. 

After many hours, I have completed the startup of my Come Follow Me - with Valissa study! Not only will I be using my blog as a way to share my experiences and impressions with the Come Follow Me program, but I have decided to use my skills in designing things to make shareable social media images, study guides for a deeper personal study, and YouTube videos to hopefully inspire you all in your studies throughout the year. 

I really feel like this not only will allow me to be accountable in studying diligently in the Come Follow Me program, but I also believe that it will help strengthen my ability to be a more loving and caring mother and wife. 

I am BEYOND excited for this adventure and I hope that you will take some time to follow along with me and give me feedback on things you would like to see me incorporate throughout the year. 

Comments